ATTENDANCE AND TIMING
1. This is a 3D immersive culinary show, customers/guests must attend on time to enjoy the show. There are no exceptions to this. To ensure that all guests enjoy this unique dining experience, we would like to ask that all members of your party are present at least Thirty (30) minutes prior to your booking. Latecomers will be allowed into the room at an appropriate interval and the guest shall cooperate with the Hotel staff.
2. If a customer/guest is LATE or does NOT ATTEND, the hotel cannot rewind or postpone the show and they cannot claim a discount or refund any money.
3. The money paid by the customer/guest shall stand forfeited without any further acts and deeds.
4. Customers will have pre-occurred seats. These seats will be on a group share basis – this means you will be sitting with other customers whom you may not know. This cannot be changed – it is a part of the experience of Entertainment Dining.
5. If you would like your own table, please make a booking for 4 pax only, the maximum capacity per table is four guests.
6. When the guest would come in a group that is more than 4 guests, then the space will be allocated on different tables, and no tables can be joined or moved per guest request.
If you have booked for 2 Pax, you will share a 4 Pax table with another couple.
REFUNDS AND POSTPONEMENT
7. The deposit and purchase price of any 'Le Petit Chef' menus and associated add-ons are non-refundable. Once seats are sold, no refund or cancellation request will be entertained from anyone. However, if the guest informs the hotel 96 (ninety-six) hours in advance of the date of the show, booking can be only transferred to any other date, subject to availability of the seats, but the payment is completely non-refundable (add email ID & Contact number for any amendments). Thus, within 96 (ninety-six) hours of the show, no amendments whatsoever can be made to the tickets.
PURCHASER TO INFORM OTHER GUESTS
8. The customers/guests are obligated to inform the terms and conditions to other guests who will be attending the show.
9. By paying the deposit, the customer and related guests are deemed to have agreed in full to these Terms and Conditions. No variation is possible whatsoever.
All the prices are in Indian Rupees. Government taxes will apply.
We levy a service charge. Service Charge levied is discretionary. Guests can have it waived off as per their request.
10. The Organizer only accepts responsibility for seats bought from one of its own managed sales points.
11. Any seat or seat confirmation obtained in breach of these Terms & Conditions, shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced for booking of such seats shall be void. Void seats are non-refundable.
FACTORS OUTSIDE OF HOTEL CONTROL
12. The Hotel may postpone, delay, cancel, interrupt, or stop the event due to technical issues, dangerous situations, government directions/ circulars or advisory or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the hotel.
13. In the event of the event being delayed, cancelled or postponed, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
14. Decisions to postpone or delay events are not under the Organizer’s control; therefore the hotel will not be liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs so incurred by the customers/ guests. A full refund (on the fee of the seat only) will be given if the Organizer makes the cancellation.
15. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
16. By agreeing to attend the show, the organiser will be able to send communication on your listed email address and contact number only.
Please also see Shangri-La Hotel New Delhi’s T&C page.